Sunday 17 October 2010

TEDDY SHOW

I Am busy creating 6 new bears for the online show, Today I have been cutting out 6 bears and i have now completed the heads of 2 bears. They look great and i cant wait to see them finished with bodies . I have decided to use a range of materials in this line up of 6 bears and have some wonderful colours and designs...
The bears will have to be kept under wraps until the day of the show  sorryx
But I am sure there will be a mix of something for everyone with  1 piece something very differantx
The best bit for me is not just the designing, but the colour coordinating to make sure everything will match in place for each bear, I will of course let you all know how i am progressing.
I also hope in the meantime to have something up for adoption very soon
melissax

1 comment:

  1. I see you are very, very, busy. You are very good at color coordinating. Can't wait to see what you come up with for this bunch.

    ReplyDelete